POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : city plugin question : city plugin question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  city plugin question
From: michael mccue
Date: 7 Dec 1999 09:10:14
Message: <384d1546@news.povray.org>
Hi,
 I am brand new to both Moray and POVray and have been fooling with the city
generator by Chris Colefax and the Moray plugin by Keith Hull. I am able to
export a POV file that POVray renders as I expected but I am not able to
preview the render in Moray.
 When I am working with simple spheres and cubes they seem to render in
preview within the Moray GUI but when I am working with the city scapes I
can only export and render in POVray. When I try to render the city scene
while in Moray all I get is the background color. Is there something obvious
I am missing? Do complex scenes act like this?
 Thanks
mike